Tier Four: Social Edge Marketing Society
Never miss another trend. Work on marketing your small business with an expert available for questions.
Give Your Business the Edge to Win on Social Media.
Okay friends, it is time. It is time to actually get some shit done. You’ve purchased all the courses. You’ve attended all of the events. You know you need social media to market and grow your business, but you just haven’t found the time to sit down and ACTUALLY FREAKING DO IT. We’ve created the Social Edge Marketing Society to give business owners like you both time and accountability to do the work so you can begin to see how social media will grow your business.
In the Society, Tami will teach you about:
- Brand Strategy
- What to post about on social media
- How to reach a wider audience while ensuring you are reaching the RIGHT audience
- How to engage new customers and stay connected with existing ones
- How to optimize all the things and enhance your social media impact based on data and insights
- Additional marketing trends that you may not know about — we are talking about email funnels, website messaging, hashtag strategies….the list goes on
You will learn the skills you need to succeed on social media. Grow your impact, influence, and income by posting content consistently.
Stop missing out on new customers.
When you join, you will receive:
- A Digital Audit: Receive a personal (1-on-1) digital audit upon enrollment and, together with Tami, map out your social media blueprint
- Bi-weekly live Edge Society Sessions
- A live Q&A after each training session
- Live coaching calls
- 24/6 Q&A support in our private society chat group (response times range within 24-48 hours)
- Time to implement and get shit done with an expert there to support you
- Networking opportunities — meet with other entrepreneurs so you are no longer on this journey alone
- Team Access: This program allows you to bring your staff or partners to our training so they can learn too!
- Access to Recordings: In the event, you are unable to attend live, each training is recorded and put into your training hub for you to access at any time
The Society will begin meeting on February 17th.